Your Security Needs
With Remote Worker Specialists, you get 24/7 IT support along with multiple versions of data security and tracking software. We make sure your data is safe and have the resources you need to continue forward.
Easy communication via email, text, or phone. We also have a ticketing system in place to update you with the progress of each issue being worked on.
Our proprietary software will keep track of your employee’s mouse clicks, keystrokes, and more to calculate productivity scores. You will also receive daily reports containing screenshots of day-to-day tasks, increasing visibility to your employee and managing their performance.
Securing your company’s sensitive data is our top priority. Each of our Virtual Assistant’s computers is equipped with virtual private networks, encrypting sent and received data across devices.
We provide you with a password management system that allows you to easily store and share passwords with your employees and vice versa.
Protecting your devices against malicious software and data attacks is a must-have in today’s digital world. Our software will protect against browser hijacks, trojan horses, backdoors, worms, adware, spyware, rootkits, and many more.
We protect your digital data from cyberattacks, data breaches, and unauthorized users.
A Look At Our Partners
We provide a built-in remote monitoring software with first-class IT support included.
Alerts are the first step in being a proactive IT service provider. You’ll be notified in real-time about potential problems before they happen so you can solve them in advance. Use the customization options to establish how often you’re notified.
– Encrypt Internet Traffic
– Secure Connections while on WiFi Hot Spots
– Keep your IP address anonymous
– Connect to available Azure servers worldwide
– Maintain your location while traveling
– Protect your network against online threats
– Shield your devices from cyber threats
– Reduce cyberattacks, spoofing, and DDoS attacks
– Supports only IKEv2 with strong crypto for iOS, macOS, and Linux
– Supports Wireguard for all of the above, in addition to Android and Windows 10
Tired of forgetting passwords? Need to share passwords with your team? We use Keeper Security to help you keep your passwords safe and sound.
- Antimalware – Based on signature scanning and heuristic analysis (B-HAVE, ATC).
- Advanced Threat Control – This works as a malware/network attack defense.
- Advanced Anti Exploit – Catches the latest exploits in real-time and mitigates memory corruption vulnerabilities that can evade other security solutions.
- Device Control – Helps by preventing sensitive data leakage and malware infections via external devices attached to endpoints such as USB flash drives, Bluetooth
devices, CD/DVD, etc.
- Risk Management – Helps to identify and remediate a large number of network and operating system risks on the endpoint level.
- Firewall – Helps to protect endpoints from inbound and outbound unauthorized connection attempts.
- Network Protection (with Content Control and Network Attack Defense) – Focused on detecting network attacks designed to gain access to endpoints through specific attacks i..e brute force, network exploits etc.
- Web Filtering – Helps to schedule web access while blocking or allowing certain web categories or URLs.