In the US over 90% of households have some form of insurance. That’s one of the many reasons the insurance industry is one of the most profitable industries in the US (and worldwide).
What else does that number tell us? It tells us that if you own an insurance agency – your potential growth is nearly endless!
How can you grow and manage a team, cost effectively, to see continual growth though? Well, we argue that virtual assistants are key to the optimized growth of any insurance business.
Virtual assistants can be trained to handle most job functions within your business, and they offer you the opportunity to hire top tier talent at a discount vs your local candidate pool.
Want to learn more? Read on to find more ways our virtual assistants can help you generate more insurance sales.
The Benefits Of Hiring A Virtual Assistant
Working with our virtual assistants offer insurance agencies unique benefits over hiring local. As we often call out – the general benefits are:
- Cost savings
- Access to worldwide talent
- Our innovative tracking software
However, here are a few ways our virtual assistants can directly help your agency increase sales:
- Access to bilingual assistants – all of our agents speak English, however we have agents who speak a variety of other languages. How does that increase your sales? This single handedly allows you to reach individuals in your market you may never been able to in the past – growing your overall business footprint.
- Through our Autopilot program we’ll manage the virtual assistants for you, so you can focus on growth alone, and we’ll handle the rest – at a discount!
- With our vetted & industry leading virtual assistants, you can access individuals who are already well versed in all things insurance.
- Your business can maintain a personal touch, no matter how large it grows by using our phone management system. This system leverages our very best English speakers, and as data shows time and time again – nothing encourages a customer more than having their call answered by an actual person, and one who speaks fluent English.
How To Grow Sales With A Virtual Assistant
We just named the benefits of working with us at Agency VA, and using our virtual assistants, but you may be still asking “how do I implement all of this”? Here’s how:
When Using Our DIY Program:
*We provide the assistant and our industry leading tech – you hire and train.
- Fully train your assistant on the complete insurance sales process from start to finish.
- Ensure you provide clear instructions, processes, and customer information. This is so they know exactly what needs to be done at each stage.
- Don’t forget to provide them with the necessary resources they need to complete their tasks (sales and customer service materials, product comparison charts, customer data sheets, customer feedback surveys, etc.)
- Make sure you specifically train your assistant on up-sell opportunities, and establish the expectation that they are to help your business grow.
- Leverage your virtual assistants to free up time for your deal makers, so they can continually sell.
- Incentivize your virtual assistants – the dollar goes a long way in the countries of many of our virtual assistants. Give them a bonus structure just as you do for your in-house team, and watch their dedication!
- Track performance through our tracking software (AVA), and frequently check in with the assistant to help them optimize their output
When Using Our Autopilot Program:
*We manage & hire for you.
- Work with our team of experts to uncover which job functions we can handle to best benefit your business.
- Leverage our full suite of offerings, so you have expert level talent & management handling as much of your business as possible – while saving your business money!
- Identify your tiers of future growth, so you can quickly add additional virtual assistants as your business needs them – protecting against periods of poor customer service, etc. due to lack of staff.
Hire A Virtual Assistant To help Grow Your Agency
Ready to find out how much time and money your team can save by working with Agency VA and our premier virtual assistants?