Don’t waste time and money hiring from job boards. Let our team provide the support to your staff so you don’t have to get bogged down training new hires and processing documents. New employees have a high acquisition cost due to the weeks of training and high burden of taxes. Allow us to shoulder that cost and save you thousands of dollars, immediately.
Here in Agencyva
All of our VA’s have a PC with two monitors, a webcam and noise cancelling headphone.
With our VA Vision
Each VA has a secured PC for Data Loss Prevention of personal information like social security numbers and credit cards, Information Protection so sensitive data is encrypted, Hard drive encryption, software and hardware security to prevent things like mass download of data with thumb drives, prevention of spam, phishing, and ensure virus protection.
As we scour the world for top-tier assistants, we identify many individuals with the desire and talent to be able to support all types of business. Our Virtual Assistants are specifically trained in your business to make sure they understand your customers, your processes, and your culture. Because we are committed to earning your trust, when we hire our new team members we test them and train them suited for your business and culture. This way our assistants already have an understanding of the types of processes and services they’ll be providing you.
Our Virtual Assistants are trained and experienced in all of the following systems
Carriers We Work With
Connects you with local agents who offer personal advice, and most important of all – to be there for you when you need most.
See how Agency VA assistants are transforming the success of insurance agencies.
We offer a variety of Virtual Assistants with different backgrounds and experiences. Use our VA Matrix to identify the best fit for your agency.
All non-team VA’s come with access to VA Vision, productivity tracking, manager for daily accountability, IT department support, ongoing training with live trainers and all VA University courses.
Services We Offer
Tasks and services provided from our US & Foreign Call Centers
Inbound Service Calls
- Receive incoming calls from clients collect data to process changes
- Prepare a new insurance quote
- Collect necessary info from caller to add/change vehicle.
- Process a Certificate of insurance, Collect a payment, Send Insurance ID cards, and much more using our Live script system.
- Call defectors and cold leads to requalify and prepare a quote.
- Cold call leads from Cole X dates and Aged Internet Leads.
- Telemarket specific business types for workers comp and general liability, create and obtain a database for X-Dates and more.
Outgoing Service Calls
- Late Payment and Cancellation reminder calls
- Followup for trailing documents from underwriting
- Thank you, Birthday, and welcome calls
- Confirmation of Certificates of Insurance
- Claims follow up
Agency Management/Data Entry
- Creation and sending of Certificates of Insurance
- Filling all types of Acord Forms
- Reconciling commissions statements
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting of bank statements and invoices
- General data entry and filling of forms
Proposal, Rating & Quoting
- Gathering Initial insurance quotes from live customers
- Insurance quoting on Rater from Quote sheets
- Compiling quote sheets from carrier information and inputting to rater
- Complete quotes on carrier page
- Prepare proposals and applications for new and renewal clients
- Email marketing campaigns
- Facebook Ad management and creation
- Website design development and implementation
- Social media daily postings
- Whitepage creation and marketing material