Here in Agencyva
All of our VA’s have a PC with two monitors, a webcam, and noise-cancelling headphones.
Services We Offer
Tasks and services provided from our US & Foreign Call Centers
Inbound Service Calls
- Receive incoming calls from clients collect data to process changes
- Prepare a new insurance quote
- Collect necessary info from caller to add/change vehicle.
- Process a Certificate of insurance, Collect a payment, Send Insurance ID cards, and much more using our Live script system.
Proposal, Rating & Quoting
- Gathering Initial insurance quotes from live customers
- Insurance quoting on Rater from Quote sheets
- Compiling quote sheets from carrier information and inputting to rater
- Complete quotes on carrier page
- Prepare proposals and applications for new and renewal clients
Outgoing Service Calls
- Late Payment and Cancellation reminder calls
- Followup for trailing documents from underwriting
- Thank you, Birthday, and welcome calls
- Confirmation of Certificates of Insurance
- Claims follow up
Agency Management / Data Entry
- Creation and sending of Certificates of Insurance
- Filling all types of Acord Forms
- Reconciling commissions statements
- General data entry and filling of forms
Productivity and efficiency tracking through VA Vision
Our methods to train and onboard Agency VA virtual agents
See how Agency VA agents are transforming the success of insurance agencies.
We offer a variety of Virtual Agents with different backgrounds and experiences. Use our VA Matrix to identify the best fit for your agency.
All non-team VA’s come with access to VA Vision, productivity tracking, manager for daily accountability, IT department support, ongoing training with live trainers and all VA University courses. Pricing starting at $6.58 an hour.
Our Virtual Agents are trained and experienced in all of the following systems
Carriers We Work With
Connects you with local agents who offer personal advice, and most important of all – to be there for you when you need most.
CRMs our agents use.
Our partner AMS providers.